SatStat is a diagnostic tool that displays data reported by sensors in the phone.GPS (and other satellite navigation systems)
- Location, speed, bearing and error
- Satellites in view and satellites used
- Signal-to-noise ratio (SNR) for each satellite
- Time to first fix and time of last fix
You can choose to get a notification with this information as soon as an application accesses your GPS.
SatStat can refresh the GPS assistance (AGPS) data which helps you get a fix faster. You can have SatStat download this data from the Internet as soon as you connect to a Wi-Fi network, or start the refresh manually.Sensors (as supported by your phone)
- Accelerometer (acceleration and gravity)
- Magnetic field
- Orientation (azimuth, pitch and roll)
- Ambient temperature
- Relative humidity
- Ambient light
- GSM, CDMA and LTE cells in range with signal strength
- WiFi networks in range, with channel and signal strength
The map view shows you a marker for each available location provider so you can compare the information they deliver. Accuracy is shown as a circle around the reported location.
You can choose between online maps and offline maps, which are rendered on your device and work without a network connection.